The Pleasure Pantry recognizes and respects the privacy of our online visitors. It is The Pleasure Pantry’s policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of our customers, business partners, employees and others who share their personal information with us.
By using The Pleasure Pantry internet site or providing personal information to us, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Information We Collect
Examples of when we may ask you to provide personal information include, but are not limited to, when you:
- Use any internet domain sites owned by The Pleasure Pantry;
- Request quotes, services, support, or information;
- Place orders for products or services;
- Participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities;
- Subscribe to promotional emails, newsletters, or other materials;
- Contact us.
Information we may request includes, but is not limited to, your email address, name, home address, and telephone number(s). If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and other data to process your credit or financing request.
Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever The Pleasure Pantry collects personal information on a The Pleasure Pantry internet site, The Pleasure Pantry will:
- Collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- Collect your personal information only for specific, limited purpose. This information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- Process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- Take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- Not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and,
Sharing Personal Information
The Pleasure Pantry will not sell personal information collected from its internet sites to mailing list brokers without your express consent.
The Pleasure Pantry may share your personal information with other The Pleasure Pantry business units. When doing so, these other The Pleasure Pantry business units will use your information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you subsequently consented) and only as permitted under this Policy, any applicable Country or Web Site Privacy Statements, and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
The Pleasure Pantry may also share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us. These third parties are required to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information as strictly confidential. In some cases, The Pleasure Pantry may share your personal information with third parties who partner with us to provide products and services to our customers. If we do so, we will require our business partners to use the personal information we share with them in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected (or to which you subsequently consented) and only as permitted under this Policy, any applicable County or Web Site Privacy Statements, and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
In certain, limited circumstances we may share or transfer personal information to unrelated third parties. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party (i) at your request; (ii) to comply with a legal requirement or court order; (iii) to investigate a possible crime, such as identity theft; (iv) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of The Pleasure Pantry.
Third-Party Advertisers and Analytics Providers
Online Tracking and Your Choices